Who We Are
The Office of Program and Regulatory Operations (OPRO) leads and manages operational infrastructure for the Office of Compliance (OC) relating to project management and process management.
What We Do
- Lead OC’s project management program
- Provide operational and regulatory expertise for cross-functional initiatives and projects across OC and involving other Agency components
- Develop and implement internal procedures and innovative processes to optimize work quality and efficiency
- Manage OC’s controlled correspondence operations
- Manage information technology governance across OC.
- Program and Regulatory Operations Staff I
- Program and Regulatory Operations Staff II
- Program and Regulatory Operations Staff III
Office of Compliance
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Bldg. 51, Room 5278
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002