Who We Are:
The Office of Management (OM) delivers highly effective, responsive and timely management resources and services to the FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). OM leads CDER’s administrative management operations. CDER includes nearly 5,000 employees and an annual budget of more than $1 billion.
What We Do:
- Provide advice and assistance to current and former employees to ensure that decisions they make and actions they take are not, nor appear to be, compromised by any conflicts of interest.
- Support, coordinate, and review the development of CDER's Manual of Policies and Procedures (MAPPs), which are federal directives and documentation of internal policies and procedures. MAPPs are required by law, and are available to the public.
- Formulate executable programs and projects to monitor and improve administrative management in support of CDER’s mission.
- Provide Center-wide resource management services and support in budget execution and oversight, guidance, and analysis; financial management oversight of user fee programs; track full-time employee ceilings; and coordinate service and extramural contracts, inter-agency agreements, grants, and simplified acquisitions.
- Oversee recruitment and staffing, and manage special pay and hiring authorities, Commissioned Corps services, CDER’s Telework Program, the Pathways Program, the Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP), the Integrated Time and Attendance System (ITAS), and the Volunteer Leave Transfer Program (VLTP).
- Manage the space and facilities for all of CDER, the property program, and travel services.
- Develop the Center’s annual budget request.
- Office of Management – Immediate Office
- Division of Budget & Resource Management
- Division of Management Services
- Division of User Fee Management
- Ethics Liaison Staff
- Administrative Team
- Policies and Procedures Team
E-mail: CDEROMImmediateOffice@fda.hhs.gov | Telephone: 301-796-3300
Office of Management, White Oak Building 51, Room 5134, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue , Silver Spring MD, 20903