The Division of Cardiovascular and Nephrology (DCN ) regulates and reviews Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and marketing applications for drug and biologic products for the treatment of cardiovascular conditions and diseases, such as acute coronary syndrome, congestive heart failure, hypertension, peripheral arterial disease, pulmonary hypertension, and cardiac arrhythmias, as well as for drug and biologic products for the treatment of kidney diseases and conditions, such as acute and chronic renal failure, end-stage renal disease, lupus nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and dialysate products used in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Director: Norman Stockbridge, M.D., Ph.D.
- Deputy Director: Aliza Thompson, M.D.
- Deputy Director for Safety: Mary Ross Southworth, Pharm.D.
- Safety Regulatory Project Manager: Lori Wachter, R.N., B.S.N.
- Chief, Project Management Staff: Ed Fromm, R.Ph.
Food and Drug Administration
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Division of Division of Cardiovascular and Nephrology
10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4177
Phone: (301) 796-2240
Fax: (301) 796-9838