- The Office of Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Nephrology (OCHEN) consists of five review divisions. The Division of Cardiology and Nephrology (DCN), Division of Diabetes, Lipid Disorders and Obesity (DDLO), Division of General Endocrinology (DGE), Division of Non-Malignant Hematology (DNH), and Division of Pharmacology/Toxicology or Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Nephrology (DPT-OCHEN). The Immediate office oversees the development, review, and regulation of applications for drug and biologic products reviewed in these divisions.
Director: Hylton V. Joffe, M.D., M.M.Sc.
Deputy Director: Lisa Yanoff, M.D.
Director, Project Management Staff: Julie Van der Waag, M.P.H.
Division of Pharmacology/Toxicology for Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology, and Nephrology
- Director: Todd Bourcier, Ph.D.
- Deputy Director: C. Lee Elmore, Ph.D.
Food and Drug Administration
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Office of Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Nephrology (OCHEN)
10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4200
Phone: (301) 796-2270
Fax: (301) 796-9840
Resources For You
- Office of New Drugs
- CDER Offices and Divisions
- Reorganization of the Office of New Drugs with Corresponding Changes to the Office of Translational Sciences and the Office of Pharmaceutical Quality