Office of Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Nephrology - Division of Non-Malignant Hematology (DNH)
The Division of Non-Malignant Hematology (DNH) regulates and reviews Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and marketing applications for drug and biologic products for the treatment of non-malignant hematology.
- Director: Ann Farrell, M.D.
- Deputy Director: Tanya Wroblewski, M.D. (acting)
- Deputy Director for Safety: Rosanna Setse, M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D
- Associate Director for Therapeutic Review: Tanya Wroblewski, M.D.
Chief, Project Management Staff: Julie Van der Waag, M.P.H.
Food and Drug Administration
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Division of Non-Malignant Hematology
10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4177
Phone: (301) 796-2240
Fax: (301) 796-9838
Resources For You
- Office of Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Nephrology
- Office of New Drugs
- CDER Offices and Divisions
- Reorganization of the Office of New Drugs with Corresponding Changes to the Office of Translational Sciences and the Office of Pharmaceutical Quality