The Division of Diabetes, Lipid Disorders, and Obesity (DDLO) regulates Investigational New Drug Applications (INDs), New Drug Applications (NDAs), and Biologics Licensing Applications (BLAs) for drugs and biologics intended for the prevention, treatment, or diagnosis of conditions including:
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Weight loss and weight maintenance
Director: John Sharretts, M.D. (acting)
Deputy Director: John Sharretts, M.D.
Deputy Director for Safety: Monika Houston, Pharm.D., M.P.H. (Acting)
Associate Director for Therapeutic Review: Patrick Archdeacon, M.D.
Safety Regulatory Project Manager: Marissa Petrucelli
Associate Director for Labeling: Vacant
Chiefs, Project Management Staff: Callie Cappel-Lynch, Pharm.D., R.A.C., and Elizabeth Godwin, M.S.H.S., R.A.C.
Food and Drug Administration
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Division of Diabetes, Lipid Disorders, and Obesity (DDLO)
5901-B Ammendale Road
Beltsville, MD 20705-1266
Phone: (301) 796-2290
Fax: (301) 595-2123
Resources For You
- Office of Cardiology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Nephrology
- Office of New Drugs
- CDER Offices and Divisions
- Reorganization of the Office of New Drugs with Corresponding Changes to the Office of Translational Sciences and the Office of Pharmaceutical Quality