Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain additional available information, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5630 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|05/12/2017||Merit Pet Products, LLC||New England District Office||Unapproved New Animal Drug/Adultered/Misbranded/Misleading||Not Issued *|
|05/10/2017||Vertical Pharmaceuticals, Inc||New Jersey District Office||Postmarketing Adverse Drug Experience Reporting Requirements||Not Issued *|
|05/08/2017||Elkhart Pharmacy||Dallas District Office||Compounding Pharmacy/Adulterated Drug Products||Not Issued *|
|05/08/2017||Phillips Co.||Dallas District Office||CGMP/Finished Pharmaceuticals/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|05/08/2017||International Medsurg Connection, Inc.||Chicago District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|05/05/2017||Vidco, Inc.||Seattle District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|05/05/2017||Fabrica de Conservas A Poveira, S.A.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Low Acid Canned Food Regulation/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|05/05/2017||Barnier Production||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Low Acid Canned Food Regulation/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|05/01/2017||Oxford Performance Materials, Inc.||New England District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|05/01/2017||Thor Inc.||Denver District Office||CGMP/Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|04/28/2017||Shriver III, Victor L., a.k.a. Chip||Chicago District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|12/09/2016||Swisher International, Inc.||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Flavored Cigarette/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|