Proper Name: Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y, and W-135) Oligosaccharide Diphtheria CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine
Manufacturer: Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc.
- For active immunization to prevent invasive meningococcal disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroups A, C, Y and W-135 when administered to individuals 2 months to 55 years of age.
- October 4, 2018 Approval Letter - Menveo
- October 6, 2016 Approval Letter - Menveo
To update the package insert to include information regarding Bell's Palsy in the Postmarketing Experience section.
- Approval History, Letters, Reviews, and Related Documents - Menveo
- Supporting Documents older than three years - Menveo