STN: BL 103821
Proper Name: Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed
Manufacturer: Emergent BioDefense Operations Lansing LLC
- For the active immunization for the prevention of disease caused by Bacillus anthracis in persons between 18 and 65 years of age at high risk of exposure.
- November 23, 2015 Approval Letter - BioThrax
To include post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of disease resulting from suspected or confirmed Bacillus anthracis exposure, when combined with the recommended course of antimicrobial therapy in persons 18 through 65 years of age.
- November 11, 2015 Summary Basis for Regulatory Action - BioThrax
- Supporting Documents older than three years - Biothrax
- FDA Online Label Repository
Search this database for drug labeling and other information. The content has not been altered or verified by the FDA and may not be the labeling on currently distributed products or identical to the labeling that is approved.