STN: BL 103821
Proper Name: Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed
Manufacturer: Emergent BioDefense Operations Lansing LLC
- For the active immunization for the prevention of disease caused by Bacillus anthracis in persons 18 through 65 years of age.
- BioThrax is approved for:
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis of disease in persons at high risk of exposure.
- Post-exposure prophylaxis of disease following suspected or confirmed Bacillus anthracis exposure, when administered in conjunction with recommended antibacterial drugs.
- FDA Online Label Repository
Search this database for drug labeling and other information. The content has not been altered or verified by the FDA and may not be the labeling on currently distributed products or identical to the labeling that is approved.