Proper Name: Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 And/Or Hepatitis C Virus And/Or Hepatitis B Virus (HIV-1 and HCV and HBV / Nucleic Acid Pooled Testing/Synthetic)
Tradename: Procleix Ultrio Plus Assay
Manufacturer: Grifols Diagnostics Solutions Inc.
- The Procleix Ultrio Plus Assay is a ualitative in vitro nucleic acid amplification test to detect HIV-I RNA, HCV RNA and HBV DNA
- Intended for use in testing plasma and serum specimens to screen organ donors when specimens are obtained while the donor's heart is still beating, and in testing blood specimens from cadaveric (non-heart-beating) donors.
- The assay is intended for use in testing individual samples from living donors of whole blood, blood components, or source plasma, other living donors and heart-beating organ donors, and for testing individual blood specimens from cadaveric (non-heart-beating) donors.
- It is also intended for use in testing pools of human plasma comprised of equal aliquots of not more than 16 individual donations from donors of whole blood, blood components, or source plasma.
- This assay is intended to be used in conjunction with licensed tests for detecting antibodies to HIV-1, HCV, and hepatitis B core antigen (anti-HBc), and with licensed tests for hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg).
- October 15, 2020 Approval Letter - Procleix Ultrio Plus Assays
- Supporting Documents older than three years