What is the FDA Tobacco Education Resource Library?
The Tobacco Education Resource Library, run by FDA's Center for Tobacco Products (CTP), provides free print materials, web content, and social media posts to help keep communities informed about tobacco-related issues. We offer a wide variety of science-based content focused on public health education, tobacco research, retailer information, and tobacco regulations and compliance.
In the Tobacco Education Resource Library, you can:
- Access the Vaping Prevention and Education Resource Center
- Find science-based, standards-mapped lesson plans and resources for teachers to help educate students about the dangers associated with vaping nicotine.
- Visit the Virtual Exhibit Booth
- Browse curated content for public health practitioners, health care providers, school nurses, educators, and tobacco retailers.
- Order and download print materials
- Choose from over 90 posters, flyers, and select items, such as stickers. We will mail printed items directly to your store, school, or organization, free of charge.
- Embed website content
- Download images to share on social media
- Browse a growing collection of social media posts to share with your followers.
Smoking Cessation Education Posters
Smoking cessation education posters are available on the Tobacco Education Resource Library. The posters use a positive, motivational tone to support smokers on their journey to quit cigarettes, while underscoring the health benefits of quitting.
Posters are available in English and Spanish for diverse audiences, including LGBTQI+ smokers.
Learn how to request co-branding of free materials.
Content Available in Spanish
Do you need to reach Spanish-speaking audiences with information about the dangers of tobacco use? A number of our print materials, including popular posters and flyers, are offered in Spanish.
Not only is the Tobacco Education Resource Library chock full of posters, flyers, images and infographics to help you educate your stakeholders about the harms of tobacco, but now you can get two newly available tobacco education games to put on your website.
Teach visitors to your site how smoking can damage their teeth by playing the interactive Tooth Takedown Game. The game simulates gum disease and tooth loss caused by smoking cigarettes.
If you want to stay up on the latest free tobacco education materials from the Tobacco Education Resource Library, make sure you register for resource library updates.
It is our goal to provide free tobacco education materials to you in an easy and effective manner so we can join you in keeping your community informed. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.