- Passing the MQSA Baton
February 6, 2019
- EQUIP: Repeat Citations Have Arrived
January 8, 2019
- Mammography at the FDA: Beyond MQSA
November 29, 2018
- MQSA: Act, Regulations, Alternative Standards, and Guidance: What’s the Difference?
October 15, 2018
- Scrolling Through DBT Accreditation: Important Reminders
August 16, 2018
- Compression: Another Critical Factor in Image Quality
June 21, 2018
- DBT Accreditation: It’s Here
May 1, 2018
- EQUIP: The First Year
March 28, 2018
- Direct-to-Patient Mammogram Results: It’s the Law
February 15, 2018
- Inspecting the Inspectors: What it Takes to Remain an MQSA Qualified Inspector
January 8, 2018
- Step on a Van to Have a Mammogram: MQSA Covers Mobile Mammography, Too
November 16, 2017
- Good News for Public Health: Most Mammography Facilities are in Full Compliance with MQSA Regulations
October 4, 2017
- EQUIP: The First 6 Months
August 25, 2017
- MQSA Informational Resources for Facilities, Patients, and Healthcare Providers – An Overview
July 18, 2017
- Accreditation Bodies: Who They Are and What They Do
May 18, 2017
- The MQSA Program in Action: A Compliance Case History
April 5, 2017
- The Annual MQSA Inspection: What Facilities Can Do To Help
February 23, 2017
- Mammography Record Retention: What Should I Keep, and For How Long?
January 5, 2017
- A Message from the Director, Division of Mammography Quality Standards (DMQS): EQUIP
December 2, 2016
- EQUIP: Enhancing Quality Using the Inspection Program
October 21, 2016
- Patient and Provider Notification (PPN): What to expect if your facility is ordered to perform a PPN
July 25, 2016
- Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) Inspectors: What It Takes to Join this Dedicated Cadre
June 3, 2016
- Poor Positioning Responsible For Most Clinical Image Deficiencies, Failures
April 11, 2016
- States as Certifiers: Who They Are and What They Do
March 11, 2016
- Mammography Facilities: Understanding Your Role in Medical Device Reporting
February 2, 2016
- The Buck Stops Here: Facilities are Responsible for Ensuring the Annual Physicists Surveys and MEEs are Performed, Complete, and Addressed
January 8, 2016
- PACS: An Ounce of Prevention...
December 1, 2015
- Printers and the Evolution of Mammography
November 18, 2015
- Screen-film mammography: Headed the way of xeromammography?
September 30, 2015
- Trends in Mammography Dose and Image Quality 1974-2014
February 9, 2015
- Establishing and/or Changing the Phantom Image Test Operating Levels
September 27, 2006
- Trends in Mammography Dose and Image Quality 1974-2005
June 16, 2006
- Average Glandular Dose in FDA-approved FFDM Systems
W. G. Mourad, Ph.D.; Information Management Branch; Division of Mammography Quality and Radiation Programs; Office of Communication, Education and Radiation Programs; March 15, 2005
- What Actions Can FDA Take to Ensure Quality Mammography?
Sharon M. Davis, Consumer Safety Officer, Inspection and Compliance Branch; Division of Mammography Quality and Radiation Programs; Office of Communications, Education, and Radiation Programs; December 13, 2004
- What It Means To Be MQSA Certified
Kathleen A. Franke Chief, Accreditation and Certification Branch; Division of Mammography Quality and Radiation Programs; Office of Communications, Education, and Radiation Programs
- Medical Audit and Outcome Analysis - Are your Patients Getting the Full Picture?
W.G. Mourad, Ph.D.
- Mammography Equipment Evaluations and the Annual Survey - Is Your Equipment Up to the Task?
Article relating quality of mammography at a facility to equipment used to produce the mammograms. - W.G. Mourad, Ph.D.
- Mammography Quality - Are your Patients in Good Hands?
Article relating quality of mammography products and services to qualifications of the professionals who provide them. - W.G. Mourad, Ph.D.
- Mammography Reports - Are you doing right by your patients?
Article on dealing with the contents of the mammography report and communicating examination results. - W. G. Mourad, Ph.D.
- Recent Inspection Results
Information regarding the number and percentage of facilities having MQSA violations nationwide. - W. G. Mourad, Ph.D.