Welcome to MQSA Insights.
These pages provide information pertaining to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Mammography Quality Standards Act’s (MQSA) program. Such information is designed to:
- inform the public on how mammography facilities are doing overall complying with MQSA standards
- highlight other important MQSA statistics and trends
- allow facilities to compare how they are performing to the performance of facilities as a whole
These web pages provide:
- information about national inspection results
- frequently-requested national statistical data for the general public, press, researchers, and healthcare providers
- short articles posted monthly on important mammography topics, written by MQSA program staff or guest authors, and supported by data from the MQSA national database
Our ultimate goal is to help facilities improve the quality of mammography by allowing them to see how facilities as an aggregate are doing across the nation as well as through exploring specific mammography topics.
For your feedback or questions, we invite you to contact our MQSA Facility Hotline.