The Vitamin C Foundation - 514071 - 04/17/2017
- The Vitamin C Foundation
- Issuing Office:
- Chicago District Office
Chicago District Office
550 W. Jackson Blvd., 15th Floor
Chicago, IL 60661
Telephone: (312) 353-5863
Fax: (312) 596-4187
April 17, 2017
- Non-toxic “chemo” is the miraculous promise of “vitamin C” in the fight against cancer.
- “I tried your cold/flu therapy, and it works 100% like magic!”
- The effectiveness of vitamin C in preventing and relieving the symptoms of virus induced respiratory infections
- Vitamin C kills drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) bacteria
- Vitamin C Protects Against the Ebola Virus
- Is Vitamin C a Miracle Cancer Cure? Yes and no. Non-toxic “chemo” is the miraculous promise of “vitamin C” in the fight against cancer.
- The ability of vitamins C, E, and selenium orally to prevent most cancers, and to decrease the mortality of pancreatic cancers, stomach cancers, prostate cancers and other cancers. The Vitamin C Foundation is interested in the how and why vitamin C prevents and treats cancers.
- Almost all vitamin C experts agree, hydrogen peroxide produced by high levels of ascorbate (vitamin C) kill cancer cells.
- Most experts recommend incorporating high-dose intravenous vitamin C (IV/C) infusions to achieve the high blood concentrations necessary to kill the most tumor cells.
- Vitamin C Foundation approved chewable vitamin C may contain Ewan Cameron’s Secret Weapon against cancer. (The chewable vitamin C is hyperlinked to a product listing which then takes consumers to inteligentvitaminc.org)
- For maximum tumor-killing effect, intravenous vitamin C is recommended at dosages up to 200,000 milligrams (200 grams) per infusion, 2 or 3 times per week.
- Controversy: Does Vitamin C Work Inside or Just Outside of Cancer Cells? Probably both….the hydrogen peroxide created outside cancer cells kills them. Another camp believes that the oxygen redox levels inside cells (from massive amounts of ascorbate entering cancer cells) is what causes cancer cell death from apoptosis (cell suicide). This camp recommends intravenous vitamin C, but also recommends keeping the pressure on tumor cells with oral vitamin C to tolerance all day long.
- Case: Vitamin C Topically Cures Basal Carcinoma (Skin Cancer)
- In 1994 Lunes Payling, Ph.D, and his associate Matthias Rath, MD, patented LP(a) Binding Inhibitors for the prevention and reversal of common cardiovascular disease cause by a sub-clinical vitamin C deficiency…
- [H]igh-dose vitamin C treatment…for all forms of cardiovascular, disease, including congestive heart failure, heart disease and stroke
- True Liposomal Vitamin C may Exceed the Effectiveness of Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) by a Factor of 10 treating infection
- Several doctors have reported to us that clinically, for certain conditions, especially viral infections and allergies, (and perhaps cancer, although this is controversial), true encapsulated liposomal may exceed the effectiveness of intravenous vitamin C.
- Vitamin C and Cancer. Pharmacologic ascorbic acid concentrations selectively kill cancer cells: Action as a pro-drug to deliver hydrogen peroxide to tissues
- Liposomal Dosage Recommendations
- Viral Infections
- Bacterial Infections
- Heart Disease
- Examples of threads that promote your products to be used as drugs
- A topic titled Vitamin C and Cancer with the description: This forum will be devoted to the study of ascorbate (high dose vitamin C) for the treatment of cancer
- A topic titled Heart Disease and Stroke with the description: Answers to questions about Vitamin C and its relation to all forms of cardiovascular disease
- A topic titled Infectious Diseases and Toxins with the description: Discuss vitamin C research and usefulness fighting infectious diseases and toxins, including the Swine Flu
- In Sept. 2007 I had to get a stent in my heart. I had one vein plugged 99% one 40% and one 60%. They put a stent in the 99% one, didn’t do anything for the other two. In 2008, one year later they did a Cath. And found the other two clear after taking Cardio-C for one year.