ORA FIELD MANAGEMENT DIRECTIVE No. 76
State Contracts-Evaluation of Inspectional Performance
State Program Management
Printer Friendly Version: PDF (Size 29 KB)
Data Reporting Instructions for CVM Contract Audits
Audits of contract inspections are reported as investigation operations, operation code 13. The PAC for CVM contract audits is 71R843.
Please follow the instructions listed here.
- Select Investigation Operation
- Select Stand Alone Investigation
- At the Maintain Investigations screen, data must be entered in the fields listed here.
- Accomplishing District
- Start Date
- Investigation Basis – select Surveillance
- PAC – select 71R843
- Reason for Investigation – enter the applicable descriptions listed here:
For BSE only inspections:
BSE Contract Audit
For feed establishment inspections:
Feed Establishment Contract Audit
NOTE: The instructions above do not apply to joint inspections conducted for purposes other than auditing a contract inspection. Joint inspections conducted for purposes other than auditing, such as compliance/enforcement and training, should continue to be reported as an inspection under operation code 12, and against the appropriate PAC and compliance program. Only one coversheet should be prepared per inspection with both FDA and state time recorded for joint inspection purposes.