Public Meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Hereditary Angioedema
On September 25, 2017, FDA is conducting a public meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Hereditary Angioedema. FDA is interested in obtaining patient and caregiver perspectives on the on the impact of Hereditary Angioedema on daily life and patient views on treatment approaches.
September 25, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
FDA White Oak Campus
10903 New Hampshire Ave.
Bldg. 31 Conference Center
The Great Room (Rm. 1503)
Silver Spring, MD 20993
To register for this meeting, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/patient-focused-drug-development-for-hereditary-angioedema-public-meeting-tickets-32300298061 website.
Registration to attend the meeting must be received by August 31, 2017.
In addition to providing input at the public meeting, stakeholders are invited to provide their perspectives on the discussion questions through the public docket. The docket closes on November 20, 2017.
FDA is interested in patient responses to the questions listed in the Federal Register Notice: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/07/20/2017-15202/patient-focused-drug-development-for-hereditary-angioedema-public-meeting-request-for-comments
Access the public docket here: https://www.regulations.gov
- Patient-Focused Drug Development for Hereditary Angioedema; Public Meeting; Request for Comments FR Notice
- Webinar: Background on FDA and Patient-Focused Drug Development
- Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting on Hereditary Angioedema
- Public Meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Hereditary Angioedema Recording - Part 1
- Public Meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Hereditary Angioedema Recording - Part 2