April 26, 2023
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will host webinars on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, and Wednesday, June 7, 2023, at 2pm ET, to provide stakeholders with information on regulatory requirements and considerations for infant formula ingredients and packaging.
The FDA plays a critical role in ensuring the safety and nutritional adequacy of infant formula in the United States. The FDA also works to ensure that infant formula sold in the United States meets the required safety and nutritional standards specified in section 412 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) and in the FDA’s implementing regulations at 21 CFR parts 106 and 107.
The webinars are part of the FDA’s ongoing efforts to help improve the safety and resiliency of the U.S. infant formula supply and provide educational resources for infant formula manufacturers.
- May 24, 2023: U.S. Regulation of Food Ingredients and Considerations for Infant Formula
- June 7, 2023: U.S. Regulation of Food Contact Substances and Considerations for Infant Formula Packaging
Each webinar will begin at 2:00pm ET.
Registration is required. One registration provides access to both webinars.
To register, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WNQDSL6.
For Additional Information:
- Regulations and Information on the Manufacture and Distribution of Infant Formula
- Webinar Series to Discuss the Infant Formula Transition Plan for Exercise of Enforcement Discretion
- Food Ingredients & Packaging