Training - ICS-100.FDA
Please take some time to take the free training - IS-100.FDA Intro to the Incident Command System (ICS-100) for FDA.
The overall course goal is to promote effective response by:
- Familiarizing you with how Incident Command System (ICS) principles can be applied in incidents involving FDA regulated products so that consumers are protected and public health is enhanced.
- Preparing you to coordinate with response partners from all levels of government, the private sector, and academia.
IS-100 for FDA follows the National Incident Management System (NIMS) guidelines. To learn more about NIMS, you may want to complete IS-700.A, National Incident Management System, An Introduction.
Overall Course Objectives
At the completion of this course, you should be familiar with:
- ICS applications in FDA’s response to incidents.
- ICS organizational principles and elements.
- ICS positions and responsibilities.
- ICS facilities and functions.
- ICS planning.
In addition, you will learn the steps you should take to be accountable for your actions during an incident