Thalomid (thalidomide) is a prescription medicine taken, with the medicine dexamethasone, to treat people who have been newly diagnosed with multiple myeloma. Thalomid is also used to treat people when new lesions of leprosy flare up.
Do Not Buy Thalomid (thalidomide) Over the Internet
To report any serious adverse events associated with the use of this drug, please contact the FDA MedWatch program using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Regulatory History and Labeling from Drugs@FDA
- Thalomid (thalidomide) Approval Letter
- September 4, 1997 Advisory Committee Meeting Transcript
- September 5, 1997 Advisory Committee Meeting Transcript
- Significant Dates in U.S. Food and Drug Law History
- Thalidomide: Potential Benefits and Risks. Current Bibliographies in Medicine 97-4. Bethesda, MD: National Library of Medicine, 1997