Revlimid (lenalidomide) Information
Revlimid (lenalidomide) is a prescription medicine approved in combination with dexamethasone to treat patients with multiple myeloma (a type of cancer of the bone marrow) who already have had prior therapy. It is also approved to treat certain patients who have certain types of myelodysplastic syndromes (a group of conditions in which the bone marrow does not produce enough mature blood cells).
To report any unexpected adverse or serious events associated with the use of these drugs, please contact the FDA MedWatch program using the information at the bottom of this page.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Safety review update of cancer drug Revlimid (lenalidomide) and risk of developing new types of malignancies
- FDA Drug Safety Podcast for Healthcare Professionals: Ongoing safety review of Revlimid (lenalidomide) and possible increased risk of developing new malignancies
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Ongoing safety review of Revlimid (lenalidomide) and possible increased risk of developing new malignancies
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Questions and Answers on Revlimid (lenalidomide)