OxyContin is a prescription narcotic pain reliever. Its active ingredient is oxycodone, a derivative of opium.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA MedWatch program, using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- FDA Actions on OxyContin Products, 4/16/2013
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Analgesics
- Opioid Medications
- REMS for Extended-Release and Long-Acting Opioids
- OxyContin - Questions and Answers
- FDA Approves New Formulation for OxyContin
Labeling and Regulatory History from Drugs@FDA
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride (marketed as Oxycontin) Label and Prescribing Information
- OxyContin (oxycodone hydrochloride controlled-release) Tablets - 2010 Label