Information on Cefepime (marketed as Maxipime)
Cefepime is a cephalosporin antibacterial drug used to treat pneumonia, urinary tract, skin, and intra-abdominal infections. It is administered intravenously through a vein or by injection into a large muscle
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Cefepime and risk of seizure in patients not receiving dosage adjustments for kidney impairment
- Cefepime (marketed as Maxipime) Safety Review:Â An Update
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: Cefepime (marketed as Maxipime)
- Follow-up to the November 14, 2007, Communication about the Ongoing Safety Review of Cefepime (marketed as Maxipime): Update of Safety Review
- Early Communication About an Ongoing Safety Review of Cefepime (marketed as Maxipime)