Haloperidol (marketed as Haldol, Haldol Decanoate, and Haldol Lactate) Information
Haloperidol is an antipsychotic medication.
To report any unexpected adverse or serious events associated with the use of this drug, please contact the FDA MedWatch program either online, by regular mail or by fax, using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Antipsychotic drug labels updated on use during pregnancy and risk of abnormal muscle movements and withdrawal symptoms in newborns
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: Haloperidol (marketed as Haldol, Haldol Decanoate and Haldol Lactate)
- Information on Antipsychotics
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: Conventional Antipsychotics
- FDA Requests Boxed Warnings on Older Class of Antipsychotic Drugs