Exenatide (marketed as Byetta) Information
Byetta (exenatide) is approved as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- Incretin mimetic drugs for type 2 diabetes
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA investigating reports of possible increased risk of pancreatitis and pre-cancerous findings of the pancreas from incretin mimetic drugs for type 2 diabetes
- Byetta Safety Update for Healthcare Professionals
- Reports of Altered Kidney Function in patients using Exenatide (Marketed as Byetta)
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: Exenatide (marketed as Byetta) - 8/2008 Update
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: Exenatide (marketed as Byetta) - 10/2007