- March 10, 2020
12:30 PM - 5:00 PM ET
On March 10, 2020, FDA is hosting a public meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Stimulant Use Disorder. This meeting will provide FDA the opportunity to obtain input from individuals who are struggling or have struggled with the use of cocaine, crystal meth, or misuse of prescription stimulants such as Adderall or Ritalin. Family members, advocates, caregivers and other stakeholders are encouraged to participate and share their views on the condition. In particular, FDA is interested in hearing perspectives on the:
- Health effects and daily impacts of their condition
- Impact (if any) of opioid and polysubstance use on their condition
- Treatment goals
- Decision factors considered when seeking out or selecting a treatment
This website will be updated as meeting materials are developed.
You may attend in-person or virtually. This event is FREE.
March 10, 2020
12:30 PM – 5:00 PM ET
Silver Spring Civic Building
1 Veterans Plaza, Silver Spring, MD 20910
To register for this meeting visit:
We encourage registration for this event in order to receive updates and reminders about the meeting. If you do not wish to register, anonymous walk-ins will be permitted.
- Agenda (PDF - 188 KB)
Public Docket: In addition to providing input at the public meeting, stakeholders are invited to provide their perspectives on the discussion questions through the public docket.
- The docket closes on May 11, 2020. FDA is interested in responses to the questions listed in the Federal Register Notice
- Public Docket Information