- October 26 - 27, 2021
- - ET
- - ET
ABOUT THIS SYMPOSIUM
Please join us at this symposium, in a commitment to quality for the benefit of patients and consumers. A part of the SBIA Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI) series, the symposium will address the latest developments in pharmaceutical quality and highlight ways in which innovations have been embraced in a changing world. Speakers will:
- Share lessons learned from the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Describe recent regulatory innovations related to pharmaceutical quality.
- Connect science and research to regulatory actions.
- Explain how the FDA is supporting the use of new technologies in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
- Learning From the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, including a panel discussion of FDA leaders
- Innovations at FDA
- A Foundation of Science
- Advancing Advanced Manufacturing
- Healthcare professionals interested in the FDA’s work on pharmaceutical quality.
- Manufacturing professionals
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Foreign regulators
- FDA’s Office of Pharmaceutical Quality
- Report on the State of Pharmaceutical Quality: Fiscal Year 2020
- FDA’s Office of Pharmaceutical Quality Annual Report: 2020
- Pharmaceutical Quality Resources
- Facts About the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs)
Real-time attendance is required for the certificate of attendance which can be used in support of CEs for the following professional organizations. Certificates are only available during the two weeks post-event.
This course has been:
- pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for a maximum of 12 credits for a two day event (appropriate to real-time attendance) towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion.
- pre-approved by SOCRA who accepts documentation of candidate participation in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area.
- pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 1 non-GCP or non-GLP unit for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- approved by ACRP for continuing education in clinical research. ACRP will provide 1 ACRP contact hour for every 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- To optimize your webinar experience, use Chrome when viewing AdobeConnect in a browser.
- Please contact email@example.com for all technical questions.
- If you encounter any technical issues before or during the event, please visit the Technical Issues Support
- Test your PC for use with Adobe Connect prior to the day of the event. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.