Date: September 21-22, 2020
The web link to the virtual conference will be sent via email to participants a few days prior to the conference.
About this Event
FDA’s Compounding Quality Center of Excellence Virtual Conference will bring together current and future outsourcing facilities, regulators and other compounding experts and stakeholders to learn and engage on key topics and best practices. The conference will offer a mix of interactive and educational sessions centered around recent policies applicable to outsourcing facilities. Participants will be able to:
- Hear from FDA on the latest policies related to compounding
- Discuss current good manufacturing practices, including compliance successes and challenges
- Learn from expert speakers about industry best practices
- Interact and engage with the outsourcing facility stakeholder community
- Outsourcing facilities and compounders who are considering becoming an outsourcing facility
- State and federal regulators
- Representatives from related stakeholder groups such as trade and professional associations, purchasers and suppliers.
Continuing Education Credits
More information on receiving continuing education credits will be available prior to the conference.
Contact the Compounding Quality Center of Excellence.
Requesting registration does not confirm your spot at the conference. You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is confirmed.