Public Notification: Xzone Gold Contains Hidden Drug Ingredients
[6-22-2017] The Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or use Xzone Gold, a product manufactured by SHH Trading and promoted for sexual enhancement on various websites, and possibly sold in some retail stores.
FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Xzone Gold contains sildenafil and tadalafil. Sildenafil and tadalafil, the active ingredients in the FDA-approved prescription drugs Viagra and Cialis, respectively, are used to treat erectile dysfunction. These undeclared ingredients may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs such as nitroglycerin and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. Men with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates.
- Complete and submit the report online at MedWatch Online Voluntary Reporting Form, or;
- Download and complete the form, then submit it via fax at 1-800-FDA-0178.
- Tainted Sexual Enhancement Products
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Beware of Fraudulent ‘Dietary Supplements’