Public Notification: Kingdom Honey for Her contains hidden drug ingredient
[7-17-2017] The Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers not to purchase or use Kingdom Honey for Her, a product promoted and sold for sexual enhancement. This product was identified by FDA during an examination of international mail shipments.
FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Kingdom Honey for Her contains tadalafil, the active ingredient in Cialis, an FDA-approved prescription drug for erectile dysfunction. This undeclared ingredient may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs, such as nitroglycerin, and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates.
- Complete and submit the report online at MedWatch Online Voluntary Reporting Form, or;
- Download and complete the form, then submit it via fax at 1-800-FDA-0178.
- Tainted Sexual Enhancement Products
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Beware of Fraudulent ‘Dietary Supplements’