The FDA Office of Generic Drugs implements the GDUFA Regulatory Science Research Program by collaborating within FDA as well as externally through grants or contracts.
- Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) applications are accepted on a continuous basis (see FDABAA-21-00123)
- No open grant announcements at this time. Please check back for additional grant opportunities.
Currently open Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) fellowship announcements:
- FDA Generic Drugs Research Fellowship
- Methods for Therapeutic Equivalence Assessment Fellowship
- Modeling and Simulation Fellowships