This project aims to harmonize a list of COVID-19 data elements with several Common Data Models (CDMs) and open standards. These data elements have been identified by the COVID-19 Evidence Accelerator Collaborative initiative led by Reagan-Udall Foundation, FDA and Friends of Cancer Research.
Download the mapping spreadsheet (XLS - 56.6KB).
Disclaimer: This mapping table is a continuously evolving document intended to serve as a resource. Please check back when you need newer versions. While the document has been checked for accuracy there may be errors; if you plan to implement a section of the mapping table, please cross-check the work and report back if you identify needed updates.
- Sentinel Common Data Model
- OHDSI Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP) Common Data Model
- Informatics for Integrating Biology and the Bedside (i2b2) / Accrual to Clinical Trials (ACT) Common Data Model
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Network (PCORnet) Common Data Model
- United States Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI)
- Health Level Seven (HL7) Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)
- CDISC SDTM COVID-19 companion guide
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Electronic Health Record (EHR) System
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Data Standards Registry and Repository (caDSR)