Resources for Students & Teachers on Cosmetics
We've listed resources on cosmetic safety and regulation that may be especially useful to students and teachers. If you don't find what you're looking for here, please visit our Cosmetics main page.
- Quiz Yourself: How Smart Are You About Cosmetics?
- Cosmetics FAQs: Common questions and quick answers, with links to help you find out more
- Bad Reaction to Cosmetics? Tell FDA
- How FDA Evaluates Regulated Products: Cosmetics
- How Safe Are Color Additives?
- Novelty Makeup: Safety Tips to Keep Face Painting Fun
- Removing Hair Safely
- Think Before You Ink: Are Tattoos Safe?
- Tattoo Inks Pose Health Risks
- Use Eye Cosmetics Safely
- View More Resources on Products and Ingredients
- Tattoos and Permanent Makeup: Marketplace and Chemistry
- Application of Nanotechnology to Cosmetics and Foods
- Cosmetic Safety: From Personal Choice to Public Health
- The Chemistry of Color Additives
CFSAN Outreach and Information Center
5001 Campus Drive, HFS-009
College Park, MD 20740-3835
10 AM- 4 PM EST
Closed Thurs 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EST
For Updates on Twitter follow
Here you'll find the latest news and information from FDA's Office of Cosmetics.