Cosmetics Importers & Exporters: Fact Sheet
If you are shipping cosmetics to the United States from another country, see “For Importers.”
If you are shipping cosmetics from the United States to another country, see “For Exporters.”
- Information for Cosmetics Importers: Answers to common questions about FDA’s requirements for cosmetics.
- Import Alerts for Cosmetics: Notifications to FDA field staff, alerting them to imported products that may be refused admission without physically examining the products in a shipment.
If you have questions about U.S. Customs requirements, you need to contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Information for Cosmetics Exporters: Answers to common questions about exporting cosmetics from the United States
- Cosmetic Export Certificates: Answers to common questions about how to apply for and authenticate a cosmetic export certificate.
- Certificate Application Process (CAP) Help: If you have already read Information for Cosmetics Exporters and Cosmetic Export Certificates, and need help with the online Certificate Application Process (CAP)