U.S. flag An official website of the United States government
  1. Home
  2. Animal & Veterinary
  3. Safety & Health
  4. Report a Problem
  5. Voluntary Reporting of Animal Food Problems (video)
  1. Report a Problem

Voluntary Reporting of Animal Food Problems (video)

If you see a problem with food for animals – pets or farm animals – you should tell the manufacturer, and you should also report the problem to FDA and your state feed control official. This video describes important steps to helps you report animal food problems to FDA through the online Reportable Food Registry. The video also explains how to contact FDA if the internet is not available, and how to report problems to your state feed control office.

Back to Top