CVM maintains listings of active Type II-V Veterinary Master Files (VMFs), accessible through the links at the bottom of the page.
- General information about the different types of VMFs can be found on our main VMF page.
- A VMF is active if the file has been updated annually. A VMF’s status is inactive on the lists if the VMF has not been updated in the past five years.
- CVM removed confidential information from the VMF lists.
- Withdrawn and closed files, as well as Types VI, VII and VIII VMFs are not included in the lists.
- Holders may seek exclusion of their VMFs from the lists upon request.
- VMF holders may request exclusion from by emailing VMSTFILE@cvm.fda.gov. Type II VMFs for drug substances that are not in approved animal drugs in the United States are not included in the lists. Holders of these VMFs may request that their master files be listed, but current or potential parties authorized to reference the file should be contacted first to assure that all parties agree to public listing of the file.
Veterinary Master Files Lists
- VMF Holdings at CVM - Excel Version
- Data Sorted by VMF Number, VMF Holder
- Data Sorted by File Type and VMF Holder
- Data Sorted by VMF Holder and File Type
- Data Sorted by Chemical/Subject and File Type
Please e-mail any errors found in the lists to VMSTFILE@cvm.fda.gov. Note that this e-mail address is only for communication about VMFs. Send any e-mail inquiries concerning CVM, its activities and website to AskCVM@fda.hhs.gov.