CVM maintains listings of active Type II-V Veterinary Master Files (VMFs), accessible through the link at the bottom of the page.
- General information about the different types of VMFs can be found on our main VMF page.
- A VMF is active if the file has been updated annually. A VMF’s status is inactive on the lists if the VMF has not been updated in the past five years.
- CVM removed confidential information from the VMF lists.
- Withdrawn and closed files, as well as Types VI, VII and VIII VMFs are not included in the lists.
- VMF holders may request that their VMF be excluded from the posted list by emailing VMSTFILE@cvm.fda.gov or in eSubmitter when the file is established.
Veterinary Master Files Lists
Due to technical difficulties with our updates, we are not able to provide sorted VMF lists as Adobe Acrobat files as we have in the past. We hope to have this fixed soon.
Please e-mail any errors found in the lists to VMSTFILE@cvm.fda.gov. Note that this e-mail address is only for communication about VMFs. Send any e-mail inquiries concerning CVM, its activities and website to AskCVM@fda.hhs.gov.