Presentations for the February 16-17 Meeting of the Risk Communication Advisory Committee
Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any of the PDF files below may email RCAC@fda.hhs.gov for assistance.
Guest Speaker Presentations: February 16
- Emerging and novel food safety risk communication tools and approaches: Social media and secret shopping
- The Recommendations, Reality, and Potential Benefits from Using Social Media in Food Recalls
- The "Promise" of Biomarker Feedback as a Risk Communication Strategy to Promote Health Behavior Change
- Germs Are Germs and Why Not Take a Risk?
- Beyond valence: Emotion-specific influences on citizensâ perceptions of risk and implications for the design of effective risk communication
- Message-Centered vs. Publics-Centered Campaigns: The Cocreational View
Guest Speaker Presentations: February 17
- Risky Business: Prioritizing Risk Information in FDA Documents
- Best Practices in Risk Communication and Communicating Uncertainty: Applications to FDA-Regulated Productss
- Public Perceptions of Expert Disagreement
- Comprehending the Role of Message Convergence for Consistently Effective Message Design in Pre-Crisis and Crisis Situations
- Communication, Health, and the Urban Poor
- The Role of Health Literacy in Mobile Health and Text Messaging Campaigns