Feedback: How Well are We Communicating with You?
If you have been reading FDA letters, reports, or information on our Web pages, we'd appreciate your help in making our work easier for you to read, understand, and use!
Please tell us about your experience by answering the following questions:
- Title of the report, letter, document, or Web page you read; and
- Web section or hyperlink address (if possible, so we can easily locate the information)
- Could you understand what you read?
- Could you quickly find what you needed within the information you read?
- Did you know what action to take or how to use the information after reading it?
Feel free to provide us with any other comments or information.
Please send your feedback to FDAUniversity@fda.hhs.gov.
Thank you in advance for your feedback and giving us the opportunity to make our information better!