Ever wonder who works in oncology at the FDA? Or what happens behind the scenes?
More than 100 oncologists and clinical scientists work at the FDA and we are excited to introduce ourselves, explain what we do, and engage with you!
OCE PULSE is monthly newsletter provides a summary of FDA Oncology Center of Excellence (OCE) upcoming public events, educational opportunities, and recent oncology product approvals. Events are free and everyone is welcome to attend — we hope to see you there!
Please share this newsletter with your hematology/oncology fellows, faculty, staff, and anyone interested in learning more about what we do at the OCE!
- Project Socrates provides educational opportunities for hematology/oncology fellows, basic and translational scientists, junior faculty, and others interested in learning more about regulatory science and drug development.
- OCE Regulatory Science Online Lecture Series – Each episode provides an overview of the OCE's role in oncology product development.
- Project Livin’ Label – Moderated discussions bring together FDA clinical reviewers, a clinical trial investigator, a patient, an oncology nurse, an oncology pharmacist, and a company representative. Continuing medical education (CME) credit through AACR, ONS, and HOPA is available to those who watch the episodes.
- Upcoming Public OCE Meetings
- Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee
- Oncology and Hematologic Malignancies Approvals