[3-3-2017] The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is advising consumers not to purchase or use Bazook Bullet, a product promoted for sexual enhancement.
FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Bazook Bullet contains aminotadalafil. Aminotadalafil is an analogue of tadalafil, the active ingredient in Cialis, an FDA-approved prescription drug for erectile dysfunction (ED). This undeclared ingredient may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs such as nitroglycerin and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. Men with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates.
- Complete and submit the report online at MedWatch Online Voluntary Reporting Form, or;
- Download and complete the form, then submit it via fax at 1-800-FDA-0178.
- Tainted Sexual Enhancement Products
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Beware of Fraudulent ‘Dietary Supplements’