STN: BL 125351
Proper Name: TACHOSIL® Fibrin Sealant Patch
Manufacturer: Takeda Pharma A/S, License #1894
- TachoSil is a fibrin sealant patch indicated for use with manual compression in adult and pediatric patients as an adjunct to hemostasis in cardiovascular and hepatic surgery, when control of bleeding by standard surgical techniques (such as suture, ligature or cautery) is ineffective or impractical.
- Clinical Review Memo - TachoSil
- August 5, 2015 Approval Letter - TachoSil
To include changes to the Full Prescribing Information.
- July 20, 2015 Summary Basis for Regulatory Action - TachoSil
- June 23, 2015 Statistical Review - TachoSil
- Approval History, Letters, Reviews, and Related Documents - TachoSil
- Supporting Documents older than three years - TachoSil