STN: BLS 125350
Proper Name: Immune Globulin Subcutaneous (Human), 20% Liquid
Manufacturer: CSL Behring AG
Indicated for the treatment of:
- Primary immunodeficiency (PI) in adults and pediatric patients 2 years of age and older.
- Maintenance therapy in adults with indicated for the treatment of: chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP).
- April 21, 2022 Approval Letter - HIZENTRA
- April 23, 2021 Approval Letter - HIZENTRA
- March 15, 2018 Approval Letter - HIZENTRA
- March 14, 2018 Summary Basis for Regulatory Action - HIZENTRA
- Approval History, Letters, Reviews, and Related Documents - HIZENTRA
- Supporting Documents older than three years - HIZENTRA