STN: BL 125606
Proper Name: C1 Esterase Inhibitor Subcutaneous (Human)
Manufacturer: CSL Behring GmbH
- A plasma‑derived concentrate of C1 Esterase Inhibitor (Human) (C1‑INH) indicated for routine prophylaxis to prevent Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) attacks in adolescent and adult patients.
- Package Insert - HAEGARDA
- Demographic Subgroup Information - C1 Esterase Inhibitor Subcutaneous (Human) [HAEGARDA]
Refer to Section 1.1 of the clinical reviewer memo for information about participation in the clinical trials and any analysis of demographic subgroup outcomes that is notable.
- Approval History, Letters, Reviews, and Related Documents - HAEGARDA
- Supporting Documents older than three years - HAEGARDA