STN: BL 125063
Proper Name: Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant), Plasma/Albumin Free Method
Manufacturer: Baxter Healthcare Corp, License #0140
- An Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant) indicated for:
- Control and prevention of bleeding episodes in adults and children (0-16 years) with Hemophilia A.
- Perioperative management in adults and children (0-16 years) with Hemophilia A.
- Routine prophylaxis to prevent or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes in adults and children (0-16 years) with Hemophilia A.
- Advate is not indicated for the treatment of von Willebrand disease.
- FDA Online Label Repository
Search this database for drug labeling and other information. The content has not been altered or verified by the FDA and may not be the labeling on currently distributed products or identical to the labeling that is approved.