Background Materials for the March 1, 2016 Meeting of the Science Board to the FDA
Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF file on the list below may call (301) 796-4627 for assistance.
- Topics and Questions
- Fact Sheet â FDA Opioids Action Plan
- Califf R, Woodcock J, Ostroff, S. A Proactive Response to Prescription Opioid Abuse. N Engl J Med. Epub 2016 Feb 4.
- Extended-Release (ER) and Long-Acting (LA) Opioid Analgesics Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS)
- Secora A. M., et al. (2014) Measures to quantify the abuse of prescription opioids: a review of data sources and metrics, Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 23, pages 1227�1237.
- Draft CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Opioid Abuse in the U.S. and HHS Actions to Address Opioid-Drug Related Overdoses and Deaths
- Draft National Pain Strategy
- IOM - Relieving Pain in America - Report Brief
- Epidemic: Responding to America's Prescription Drug Abuse Crisis
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Research Spotlight: Chronic Pain Care
- CERSI Program Evaluation Final Report
- Slides - Steele
- Slides - Woodcock
- Slides - Alford
- Slides - Clauw
- Slides - Kreek
- Slides - Throckmorton
- Slides - Hertz
- Slides - Dal Pan