The FDA hosted the 2018 FDA Small Business Fair on February 20, 2018 that was open to all small business categories. Additionally, the FDA hosted another Small Business Fair specifically focused for HUBZone Small Businesses on June 25, 2018. Both events were hosted at the White Oak Campus and both events brought together FDA contracting staff, FDA program managers, small business representatives, and large business representatives to discuss doing business with the FDA.
During each event, the FDA hosted a speaker series that featured speakers from the FDA and the small business community. The speaker series presentations and a recording are available below. Following the speaker series, small business representatives met with FDA contracting staff, FDA program managers, and large business representatives to discuss upcoming FDA requirements and subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
Speaker Series Presentations (both General and HUBZone Small Business Fairs)
- Office of Acquisitions and Grants Services February 2018 Overview
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) Overview
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) Overview
- Small Business Success Story: Eagle Hill
- Office of Acquisitions and Grants Services June 2018 Overview
- HUBZone AttainIt
- HUBZone Contractors National Council
- HUBZone Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) Overview