Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002
Report an emergency
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To report an emergency involving food, drugs, medical devices, dietary supplements, or cosmetics, call 1-866-300-4374 or 1-301-796-8240.
Report a problem with FDA-regulated products
- Call 1-888-INFO-FDA (1-888-463-6332).
- Call the FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinator for your state or region.
For more details, see How to Report a Problem
- MedWatch: Use the MedWatch Online Reporting Form to report adverse events with human food and medical products.
- Safety Reporting Portal: Use this online form to report problems with pet food, dietary supplements, and tobacco products. This form also accepts mandatory reports, such as the Reportable Food Registry for Industry.
All press inquiries
- Call 301-796-4540.
- Contact FDA’s Office of Media Affairs.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Call 301-796-3900.
- FDA’s FOI Points of Contact
Find an FDA staff member
- Search the HHS employee directory (includes FDA employees).
- Contact an FDA Public Affairs Specialist (FDA’s community-based educators in your region or state).
Comment on proposed regulations
- View FDA’s proposed regulations and submit comments online (on Regulations.gov).
- How to comment on proposed regulations or submit petitions.
Resolve a dispute
Report a problem with this website
Send email to email@example.com. Indicate the web address (URL) where you encountered the problem and the type of issue (such as a broken link, problem downloading a document, etc.).
Contact FDA Centers and Offices
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN, includes Cosmetics)
1-888-SAFEFOOD (1-888-723-3366) or go to cfsan.force.com/Inquirypage
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
1-855-543-3784 or 1-301-796-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH)
1-800-638-2041 or 1-301-796-7100 or DICE@fda.hhs.gov
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)
1-800-835-4709 or 1-240-402-8010 or email@example.com
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
240-276-9300 or 1-888-INFO-FDA (1-888-463-6332) or AskCVM@fda.hhs.gov
- National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)
1-870-543-7000 or NCTRInformation@fda.hhs.gov
- Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA)
- Center for Tobacco Products
1-877-287-1373 or AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov