- Scientists explore getting the right drug to target the right mutation.
- How to avoid weight-loss fraud and tainted products
- Keep your baby safe, skip unnecessary imaging during pregnancy.
News & Events
- January 29, 2015 - FDA expands approved use of Imbruvica for rare form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- January 28, 2015 - FDA takes steps to improve reliability of automated external defibrillators
- January 26, 2015 - FDA approves first generic esomeprazole
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, import programs and more
FDA Voice Blog
January 29, 2015
Listening to Patients' Views on New Treatments for Obesity
January 21, 2015
A CDRH Priority: Clinical Trials in the U.S.