- Tobacco continues to be the leading cause of preventable death in the US.
- DNA-based identification project helping to verify fish species.
- Help bring these fugitives to justice and protect the health of all citizens.
News & Events
- April 24, 2014 - FDA proposes to extend its tobacco authority to additional tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
- April 23, 2014 - FDA approves Sylvant for rare Castleman's disease
- April 22, 2014 - FDA proposes new expedited access program for medical devices that address unmet medical needs