- Scientists explore getting the right drug to target the right mutation.
- How to avoid weight-loss fraud and tainted products
- Keep your baby safe, skip unnecessary imaging during pregnancy.
News & Events
- January 28, 2015 - FDA takes steps to improve reliability of automated external defibrillators
- January 26, 2015 - FDA approves first generic esomeprazole
- January 26, 2015 - Dr. Robert Califf named FDA Deputy Commissioner for Medical Products and Tobacco
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, import programs and more
FDA Voice Blog
January 21, 2015
A CDRH Priority: Clinical Trials in the U.S.