- Heart health is about more than just heart attacks. Learn what you can do to reduce your risk for heart disease.
- 7 ways to stay "food safe" at cookouts, picnics, and outdoor parties
- Make sure your sunscreen is labeled "broad spectrum" and SPF 15 for the best protection against the sun's harmful rays.
News & Events
- May 23, 2013 - FDA allows marketing of first A1c test labeled for diagnosing diabetes
- May 18, 2013 - FDA expands alert to health care providers about lack of sterility assurance of all sterile drug products from NuVision Pharmacy
- May 17, 2013 - FDA seeks preliminary injunction against New York fish manufacturer
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, import programs and more