- FDA issues two new rules on restaurant and vending machine labeling.
- Multistate outbreak linked to sprouts produced by Wonton Foods, Inc.
- Most don't need medicines. Get tips for treating colds.
News & Events
- November 26, 2014 - FDA allows marketing of non-invasive device to help evaluate heart blood flow
- November 25, 2014 - FDA finalizes menu and vending machine calorie labeling rules
- November 24, 2014 - FDA warns against using laparoscopic power morcellators to treat uterine fibroids
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, import programs and more
FDA Voice Blog
November 25, 2014
Providing Consumers More Information with Menu and Vending Labeling
November 21, 2014
China Journal: Strengthening Relationships to Protect Public Health