Health fraud scams refer to products that claim to prevent, treat, or cure diseases or other health conditions, but are not proven safe and effective for those uses.
Health fraud scams waste money and can lead to delays in getting proper diagnosis and treatment.They can also cause serious or even fatal injuries.
Watch this video to learn more.
- FDA warns against the use of homeopathic teething tablets and gels
- Mercury Poisoning Linked to Skin Products
- Some Imported Dietary Supplements and Nonprescription Drug Products May Harm You
- 'All Natural' Alternatives for Erectile Dysfunction: A Risky Proposition
- Beware of Products Promising Miracle Weight Loss
- How to Spot Health Fraud
- 6 Tip-offs to Rip-offs: Don't Fall for Health Fraud Scams
- Health Fraud Scams: Get the Facts
- Don't Be a Victim of Health Fraud Scams
Health Fraud Press Announcements
- FDA targets unlawful internet sales of illegal prescription medicines during International Operation Pangea IX
- U.S. Marshals seize botanical substance kratom from southern California facility
- U.S. Marshals seize drug products from Flawless Beauty
Office of Criminal Investigations(OCI) Press Announcements
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces Arrest Of Black Market Distributor Of Diverted HIV Medications Worth Approximately $4 Million
- Jury Convicts Former Police Officer For Selling Date Rape Drug
- Norfolk Man Pleads Guilty to Illegally Distributing Insulin