From tinsel to table scraps, holiday hazards for pets abound. Here are some tips to help you keep them safe.
Recent Consumer Updates
- Keep Your Dogs and Cats Safe From Holiday Hazards
- The Facts on Bipolar Disorder and FDA-Approved Treatments
- Secondhand (and Third-Hand) Smoke May Be Making Your Pet Sick
- What to Ask Your Doctor Before Taking Opioids
- FDA Facilitates Research on Earlier Stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- What Women Should Know About Essure Permanent Birth Control
- Cochlear Implants: A Different Kind of 'Hearing'
- Beware of Illegally Marketed Diabetes Treatments
- How FDA Helps You Make Healthy Food Choices
- How to Treat Impetigo and Control This Common Skin Infection
Get Consumer Updates by email.