How did FDA make this decision?
Symptoms include increased thirst and appetite, hair loss, skin infections.
New anticoagulants have fewer limitations.
Be careful when buying some imported products marketed as "dietary supplements."
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- FDA Has Determined That the AquAdvantage Salmon is as Safe to Eat as Non-GE Salmon
- Fighting Diabetes' Deadly Impact on Minorities
- Treating Cushing's Disease in Dogs
- 'Lucky 13' Tips for a Safe Halloween
- Have Atrial Fibrillation? Blood Thinners Can Prevent Strokes, Save Lives
- Some Imported Dietary Supplements and Nonprescription Drug Products May Harm You
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: August 2015
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993