Agency launches new resources for patients, industry.
Three Consumer Updates cover the proposed changes: The new design, the changes to servings sizes and package labels, and the science and research.
Find out how you can use an AED to help save a life.
Find out why it's still important to get one.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: February 2014
- Consumer Update Analytics
- FDA Speeds Innovation in Rare Disease Therapies
- Nutrition Facts Label: Proposed Changes Aim to Better Inform Food Choices
- Food Serving Sizes Getting a Reality Check
- Proposed Nutrition Facts Label Changes Are Based on Science and Research
- Devices in Public Places Restart Hearts
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993