Learn about the FDA's certification of facilities and the difference between 2D and 3D images.
How has pediatric medicine changed? An expert weighs in before her retirement.
How to recognize and treat ADHD in kids and adults.
Improving health literacy is an agency priority.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Mammography: What You Need to Know
- Dianne Murphy: A Unique Insight Into the World of Pediatric Medicine
- Dealing with ADHD: What You Need to Know
- Making Decisions for Your Health: Getting the Info You Need
- What's in a Name? What Every Consumer Should Know About Foods and Flavors
- 4 Medication Safety Tips for Older Adults
- FDA: Cutting-Edge Technology Sheds Light on Antibiotic Resistance