Enjoy a safe and happy Halloween by following these guidelines.
Learn about the FDA's certification of facilities and the difference between 2D and 3D images.
How has pediatric medicine changed? An expert weighs in before her retirement.
How to recognize and treat ADHD in kids and adults.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Depression: FDA-Approved Medications May Help
- 'Lucky 13' Tips for a Safe Halloween
- Mammography: What You Need to Know
- Dianne Murphy: A Unique Insight Into the World of Pediatric Medicine
- Dealing with ADHD: What You Need to Know
- Making Decisions for Your Health: Getting the Info You Need
- What's in a Name? What Every Consumer Should Know About Foods and Flavors