What are the latest therapies?
As hurricane season begins it's time to safeguard your food and water supplies.
Bacteria can flourish in warm weather.
Weida Tong, director of the Division of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics, weighs in on the power of data.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Juvenile Arthritis: New Discoveries Lead to New Treatments
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: June 2014
- Consumer Update Analytics
- Hurricane Season: Be Prepared
- Barbecue Basics: Tips to Prevent Foodborne Illness
- The Lab for These FDA Scientists Is a Computer Screen
- FDA’s Advice: Know the Risks of Feeding Raw Foods to Your Pets
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993