With proper medical care, patients can live healthy lives.
Translation, social media key to FDA’s outreach
A few bites of these flowers could be fatal to your feline.
FDA is working to bring more treatments to patients.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Hemophilia Treatments Have Come a Long Way
- FDA Broadens Its Vocabulary
- Keep Lilies Away From Your Cats
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: March 2014
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatments Aren't One-Size-Fits-All
- FDA Partners With Veterinary Labs to Help Animals
- Fighting Diabetes' Deadly Impact on Minorities
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993