FDA recommends manufacturers stop using "latex-free" labeling
What are you really using on your skin?
What will biosimilars mean for patients?
Risks raise concerns, particularly about use by children and teens.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Don't be Misled by "Latex Free" Claims
- Are Some Cosmetics Promising Too Much?
- Biosimilars: More Treatment Options Are on the Way
- Milk-Allergic? There May Be Milk in That Dark Chocolate
- Pancreatic Cancer: Targeted Treatments Hold Promise
- Need Relief From Overactive Bladder Symptoms?
- Beware of Products Promising Miracle Weight Loss
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993