From tinsel to table scraps, holiday hazards for pets abound. Here are some tips to help you keep them safe.
If you feel like you're living life on a roller coaster, consider being screened for bipolar disorder, which is characterized by alternating periods of highs and lows.
Important facts pet owners should know.
No matter who is writing the prescription, ask these questions.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Keep Your Dogs and Cats Safe From Holiday Hazards
- The Facts on Bipolar Disorder and FDA-Approved Treatments
- Secondhand (and Third-Hand) Smoke May Be Making Your Pet Sick
- What to Ask Your Doctor Before Taking Opioids
- FDA Facilitates Research on Earlier Stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- What Women Should Know About Essure Permanent Birth Control
- Cochlear Implants: A Different Kind of 'Hearing'