Many sexual enhancement products tested by FDA have undisclosed drugs.
How these rules will touch you and your family every day.
Risks include infection, clots, transmitting hepatitis and HIV
Seven easy tips you can use with your family.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: August 2015
- 'All Natural' Alternatives for Erectile Dysfunction: A Risky Proposition
- The Benefits and Risks of Pain Relievers: Q & A on NSAIDs with Sharon Hertz, M.D.
- 5 Ways New FDA Rules Will Make Your Foods Safer
- Injectable Skin Lightening Products: What You Should Know
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: July 2015
- Healthy Breakfasts for Kids: It's All about Balance
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993