Close communication helps ensure imported goods are safe.
Their work could have interesting implications.
Helping to develop new treatments is an agency priority.
Stay alert! Read the OTC label.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- FDA Builds Closer Ties with Mexico
- Research Flash: FDA Scientists Study Pediatric Brain Function
- FDA Helps Tackle Sickle Cell Disease
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: September 2014
- Caution: Some Over-the-Counter Medicines May Affect Your Driving
- 3D Technologies Poised to Change How Doctors Diagnose Cancers
- A Decade of Prostate Cancer Progress
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993