These devices determine who will benefit and who could be harmed.
FDA regulates cord blood, which can save lives.
Potent pills are replacing painful injections.
What can your teens learn from this new campaign?
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Personalized Medicine and Companion Diagnostics Go Hand-in-Hand
- Cord Blood: What You Need to Know
- Faster, Easier Cures for Hepatitis C
- FDA Teams Up for Novel Campaign on Risks of Decorative Contact Lenses
- Juvenile Arthritis: New Discoveries Lead to New Treatments
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: June 2014
- Consumer Update Analytics
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993