The answers may surprise you.
Keep your baby safe, skip unnecessary imaging during pregnancy
Prescription drug and biological products to have latest information.
Improving health literacy is an agency priority.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Got a Question About Your Pet's Health?
- Avoid Fetal "Keepsake" Images, Heartbeat Monitors
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: November 2014
- Pregnant? Breastfeeding? Better Drug Information Is Coming
- Registries Help Inform Medication Use in Pregnancy
- Want to Be More Health Savvy?
- More Choices Available for Diabetes Management
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993