What will biosimilars mean for patients?
Scientists explore getting the right drug to target the right mutation.
FDA-approved treatments include oral drugs, injections and an over the counter (OTC) drug.
They can harm you.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Biosimilars: More Treatment Options Are on the Way
- Milk-Allergic? There May Be Milk in That Dark Chocolate
- Pancreatic Cancer: Targeted Treatments Hold Promise
- Need Relief From Overactive Bladder Symptoms?
- Beware of Products Promising Miracle Weight Loss
- Get Set for a Healthy Winter Season
- Laser Toys: Not Always Child's Play
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993