Rules for flying with or shipping drugs to the United States
Find out the most recent information on heartworm prevention.
It comes down to two kinds of tests.
How can you use them to open up a dialogue with your kids?
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- 5 Tips for Traveling to the U.S. With Medications
- Heartworm Prevention in Your Pet
- Improving Your Odds for Cervical Health
- FDA's Smoking Prevention Campaigns: Reaching Teens Where They 'Live'
- Shoring Up the Still-Emerging Science of Neonatology
- Get Set for a Healthy Winter Season
- It's Still Not Too Late to Get Your Flu Vaccine
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993