Rules cover certain chain restaurants, food retailers, entertainment venues and vending machines.
Here are some tips from FDA on how to safely treat your child's cold.
Sensory analysts and entomologists work to protect consumers.
See why methods of testing make all the difference.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Have a Baby or Young Child With a Cold? Most Don't Need Medicines
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: October 2014
- How Many Calories? Look at the Menu!
- FDA Guards Against Food Spoilage, Contamination
- Your Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA
- FDA Ensures Your Foods From Animals Are Safe
- FDA Pharmacists Help Consumers Use Medicines Safely
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993