How does that relate to keeping you and your family safe?
Devices give migraine sufferers options other than drugs.
Many kids respond well to FDA-approved medications.
After a decade of progress FDA still keeping people informed about prostate cancer therapies.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- A Decade of Prostate Cancer Progress
- FDA Research Helps Keep Animals—and People—Healthy
- FDA’s MedWatch Safety Alerts: August 2014
- Treating Migraines: More Ways to Fight the Pain
- FDA: Don’t Leave Childhood Depression Untreated
- First Rapid Home-Use HIV Kit Approved for Self-Testing
- FDA Explores New Uses for MRI Scans
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993