More therapies available for this skin disease.
Planning and portions are key. Add some fun, too.
Had an issue with a medicine, medical device, or food product and did not know who to notify? FDA's MedWatch is here to help.
They may even be dangerous.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Psoriasis Treatments Are Getting More Personalized
- 4 Tips for a Healthy and Stress-Free Lunchbox
- WANTED: Consumers to Report Problems
- Can a Dietary Supplement Treat a Concussion? No!
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts: July 2014
- Allergies to a Legume Called Lupin: What You Need to Know
- Inks Used in Certain Tattoo Kits Cause Infections
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993