Scientists explore getting the right drug to target the right mutation.
FDA-approved treatments include oral drugs, injections and an over the counter (OTC) drug.
They can harm you.
This is prime time for colds, influenza (flu), and other respiratory illnesses.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Pancreatic Cancer: Targeted Treatments Hold Promise
- Need Relief From Overactive Bladder Symptoms?
- Beware of Products Promising Miracle Weight Loss
- Get Set for a Healthy Winter Season
- Laser Toys: Not Always Child's Play
- Got a Question About Your Pet's Health?
- Avoid Fetal "Keepsake" Images, Heartbeat Monitors
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993