Colorectal cancer is preventable and, if caught early, treatable.
The partnership will bring FDA information to millions who visit Healthline.com
FDA recommends manufacturers stop using "latex-free" labeling
What are you really using on your skin?
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- FDA’s MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: December 2014 – February 2015
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know
- FDA Teams with Healthline.com to Better Serve Consumers
- Don't be Misled by "Latex Free" Claims
- Are Some Cosmetics Promising Too Much?
- Biosimilars: More Treatment Options Are on the Way
- Milk-Allergic? There May Be Milk in That Dark Chocolate
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993