These safety tips can help protect you and your baby.
Facts on product types and how they work.
FDA's online guide describes the types of routinely administered vaccines available for children, and answers many of the questions posed by parents and caregivers.
Prevention and treatments for poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- What to Know When Buying or Using a Breast Pump
- Contact Lens Solutions With Hydrogen Peroxide: To Avoid Injury, Follow All Instructions
- Medical Devices that Treat Obesity: What to Know
- Vaccines for Children: Information for Parents and Caregivers
- Outsmarting Poison Ivy and Other Poisonous Plants
- FDA Researchers Advance Science for Vaccines to Prevent Mumps and Whooping Cough
- Good Dog, Bad Food: Foods for People That Are Bad for Your Dog