Labels may not provide the information you need.
Colorectal cancer is preventable and, if caught early, treatable.
The partnership will bring FDA information to millions who visit Healthline.com
What are you really using on your skin?
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- What FDA Learned About Dark Chocolate and Milk Allergies
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: March - April 2015
- Five Tips for New Moms
- FDA’s MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: December 2014 – February 2015
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know
- FDA Teams with Healthline.com to Better Serve Consumers
- Don't be Misled by "Latex Free" Claims
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993