Learn about the FDA's certification of facilities and the difference between 2D and 3D images.
FDA ensures generics are safe and effective alternatives.
Find out how—and why it's important to discuss them with your health care professional.
What food allergens are the main offenders?
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDAMulti-Media Consumer Information
Videos, photo slide shows, and audio podcasts
Recent Consumer Updates
- Mammography: What You Need to Know
- Generic Drugs Undergo Rigorous FDA Scrutiny
- Mixing Medications and Dietary Supplements Can Endanger Your Health
- Finding Food Allergens Where They Shouldn't Be
- FDA Builds Closer Ties with Mexico
- Research Flash: FDA Scientists Study Pediatric Brain Function
- FDA Helps Tackle Sickle Cell Disease
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993