Risks include infection, clots, transmitting hepatitis and HIV
Seven easy tips you can use with your family.
Planning and portions are key. Add some fun, too.
Does your child have this disorder?
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Injectable Skin Lightening Products: What You Should Know
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: July 2015
- Healthy Breakfasts for Kids: It's All about Balance
- Vaccines: FDA Guide Tells You What You Need to Know
- Dealing with ADHD: What You Need to Know
- FDA's MedWatch Safety Alerts for Consumers: June 2015
- FDA Strengthens Warning of Heart Attack and Stroke Risk for Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
Recalls & Alerts
Room 5377, Building 32
10903 New Hampshire Ave.Silver Spring, MD 20993