FDA's role in ensuring the flavor named is truthful.
Learn to avoid drug interactions and what to ask your doctor.
Learn how FDA scientists are using a new technology to shed light on this global problem.
FDA is helping scientists design clinical trials for new drugs.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- What's in a Name? What Every Consumer Should Know About Foods and Flavors
- 4 Medication Safety Tips for Older Adults
- FDA: Cutting-Edge Technology Sheds Light on Antibiotic Resistance
- FDA Facilitates Research on Earlier Stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury: FDA Research and Actions
- Treating Head Lice
- Antibacterial Soap? You Can Skip It -- Use Plain Soap and Water